I am the wife of a really amazing husband, mother of 5 crazy children, step-mother of 5 more nutty children (yes, together that makes 10!), the grandmother of 4-1/2 precious grandchildren, and the grandmother of 4 grand-dogs (at the rate we’re going, the family is going to the dogs ;).
I am a Wellness Advocate who loves essential oils. It is my passion to show others the promise of hope and a brighter day by living a healthy lifestyle, using essential oils safely, and discovering a better way to live naturally.
I enjoy working out, cooking, baking, camping, singing, playing piano, learning about great nutrition, volunteering in my community, and dancing with my husband.
Cooking/baking gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free started out as a necessity. Now, they are a delight and I enjoy the challenge of learning new cooking and baking techniques – especially when they actually work!
In recent months, I have been focused on learning about metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and insulin resistance and the relationship that food and essential oils have to them. In relation to type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and metabolic syndrome, I have also been learning about intermittent fasting and eating a ketogenic diet for improved health and wellbeing.
- Graduated from CanScribe Career College as a Medical Transcriptionist, with High Honors, in 2012 and worked in that field for a couple of years until I decided to change my focus to the business my husband and I started.
- My husband and I own HOPE Natural Wellness: Helping Other People Everywhere. Be sure to visit our website hopenaturalwellness.ca.
- Volunteer on the Cardston Community Theatre board as the Librarian/Historian and designed the webpage for that organization (I am still the webmaster).
- Former WestJetter. I truly loved being a part of that great airline.
- “Make Your Mark” student and volunteer.
- Always on the lookout for new recipes to try, classes to teach, and ways I can learn and improve upon myself and then share my amazing discoveries with others!
Anything else? Just ask!